Football Casebreakers 2014 Bowman FB Group Break - Complete

Thanks @Mike ,,put me down for a draft slot

Thanks, you got it. For those interested in the draft slots, please remember that you are only eligible if you are a particvipant in the break (with a full slot priced team) and while it's safe at this point, I can't always guarantee that you'll get a draft slot as the number of slots will depend on the number of full priced slots we can sell. Hope that makes sense.

When we get to payment time, we'll see how many unclaimed teams we have and how many draft slots we've sold. If we don't have enough unclaimed teams to fill all the draft slots we'll award the slots first come first serve until we run out. Once we have our drafters, we'll randomize the draft order (I just use Random.org) and we'll hold the draft on this thread a couple days before the break.

Joelwil joins us again with the Chiefs. Just 3 teams left...it'd be nice to totally fill up before we lose a few come May 9th. Speaking of that, if anyone wants to change teams, add, or drop any teams after the draft please let me know asap. Any changes or adds should actually be posted in this thread so we have a time stamp as it will be first come first serve. By next week we should have a pretty stable number of participants so we can finalize our slot prices.

Now that we are well into the draft please confirm if you are still with us or are looking to make any team changes or adds. As soon as I have all confirmed I will be able to calculate the final slot price. I did add 4 boxes on top of the 10 box case as Blowout had a sale but even with 14 boxes (70 hits!) we should hopefully be able to lower our cost from the budgeted $60 slot price. For those that don't show their team in bold, please confirm either way if you are still participating.

Confirming and let the Donte Moncrief chase begin! Feed him! Woooohooooo! Lol

I get an offensive rookie this year! Something to chase! And an O-line, Mewhort, but I doubt he'll be making all that many appearances lol

Thanks Kev. With the rest of the group being regulars, I'm pretty sure we'll end up with 30 teams claimed which is outstanding! Not only were we able to add 4 boxes to the 10 box case that we have, but we will be able to lower our slot price to $53 for the first team and $50 for each addidional. We have the two draft slots at $20 each which are sold out already as well. Looking forward to a great first product and my first ever LIVE break. I'll check out BreakersTV and maybe a couple other sites to see what the best avenue is and will keep the thread updated.

Oh man I been waiting for this to surface and I missed it!!!! :mad:

Sorry Rob, I included you in the pre-thread email but never heard back. Of course you can still join us if you want to grab the Falcons or Ravens who are still available. Otherwise just let me know if you want to be added to the wait list for any particular teams.

Back