Football Casebreakers 2014 Bowman FB Group Break - Complete

Payment sent via Blowout G.C.

Chris, I like that the break will be broadcast live. However, due to the likely chance that some of us won't be available for the live break, will the break at least be recorded and posted so we can watch it later?

Great to have the group back again!

-Joe

Payment sent via Blowout G.C.

Chris, I like that the break will be broadcast live. However, due to the likely chance that some of us won't be available for the live break, will the break at least be recorded and posted so we can watch it later?

Great to have the group back again!

-Joe

Thanks Joe, I am hoping so but I've just started to look through the different streaming sites to see how it can be done. At the least I would post some recap pics but am hoping that I can have a video viewable for those that miss the live event.

Thanks Joe, I am hoping so but I've just started to look through the different streaming sites to see how it can be done. At the least I would post some recap pics but am hoping that I can have a video viewable for those that miss the live event.

Chris, one of the top sites for streaming (sports cards) right now is Breakers.tv. It's full of collectors, so you might could even gain a few new members while you're streaming. It's almost guaranteed that there will be at least a few join the room while you're streaming, even if just to watch.

Also, for streaming and simultaneous recording, I use the free version of Webcam Max. You can record to your own computer using that program, as well as use it to simultaneously stream to whatever streaming site you choose to use.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions about either one and I'll do my best to help you out.

Thanks Mike, I've looked at Breakers.tv and may indeed go that route. I'll be sure to reach out for help as I finalize plans.

I updated the initial post with my proposed break calendar for the next several months. Most of the Panini products have not come out with detail but I'm shooting for roughly a break a month and trying to keep it in the $40-$60 range where possible so this is what I am proposing (based on 28 teams filled and 3 drafted so costs could change - right now we have 30 filled);

Proposed Future Product Schedule;
July 16th - Panini Elite Case (Cost TBD)
Aug 22nd - Topps Jumbo 3 Case Break (18 Boxes) - $64/$61
Sep 19th - Topps Prime Case (12 Boxes) - $42/$39
Oct - TBD
Nov 28th - Topps Chrome 2 Case Break (24 Boxes) - $65/$62

Let me know your thoughts on any other suggested products as I passed up Finest, Platinum, and Inception due to the proximity of release dates with other products.

Thanks Mike, I've looked at Breakers.tv and may indeed go that route. I'll be sure to reach out for help as I finalize plans.

Oops! I told you a little lie! The software I use to simultaneously record and stream is ManyCam, not Webcam Max. Webcam Max is what I used to use, but it costs to remove their watermark. I switched sometime last year. With ManyCam you can remove the watermark with their free version too.

Chris, I will be using Ustream for my live Hockey Group Break for June, It has some trouble for chat and Ads in the middle of the break for some members, but able to record it for future viewing for those who missed the Break Night. I use Google Chrome and Firefox and have no issue's.

I updated the initial post with my proposed break calendar for the next several months. Most of the Panini products have not come out with detail but I'm shooting for roughly a break a month and trying to keep it in the $40-$60 range where possible so this is what I am proposing (based on 28 teams filled and 3 drafted so costs could change - right now we have 30 filled);

Proposed Future Product Schedule;
July 16th - Panini Elite Case (Cost TBD)
Aug 22nd - Topps Jumbo 3 Case Break (18 Boxes) - $64/$61
Sep 19th - Topps Prime Case (12 Boxes) - $42/$39
Oct - TBD
Nov 28th - Topps Chrome 2 Case Break (24 Boxes) - $65/$62

Let me know your thoughts on any other suggested products as I passed up Finest, Platinum, and Inception due to the proximity of release dates with other products.

Hey Chris! I wouldn't mind doing some Inception. I'm not sure if it's too expensive, but they do have on card autos. Welcome Back!

GIANTS are available as Rigo Tovar has had to drop out. He also had a draft slot so that is also available for purchase at $20 if anyone is interested?

Back