Football Casebreakers 2014 Topps Museum Collection - BREAK COMPLETE

Heard from everyone but 19th Century Indy so unfortunately I need to open up the Bengals if anyone would like to join us with them. Indy, you can certainly rejoin us as long as you do so prior to the draft.

Heard from everyone but 19th Century Indy so unfortunately I need to open up the Bengals if anyone would like to join us with them. Indy, you can certainly rejoin us as long as you do so prior to the draft.

Does he have a Twitter? Either that or @sasports might know a better way to reach him. I'm not sure, but Sam (@WestCoastSkinsFan) might even have a phone number to text him. You might could drop him a line on TCC. I don't think he gets much time online, and probably just forgot about this.

Robs work hours took a wild turn over the past few months. It is hard to contact him. Even with having his number somtimes takes a while for him to answer. I am fairly certain he still wants his spot. I texted him and will let you know ASAP! His schedule is supposed to clear up next month and he will be back online much more. Good luck to all in the break. Wish I could afford to join!

Back