Football Casebreakers 2014 Topps Museum Collection - BREAK COMPLETE

Ok guys, I don't see much out there for mid-late Feb so while I don't like to do it we'll have to put this one on hold until the release so we'll proceed with the projected schedule which would be to break Five Star next which is set to release March 4th. If all goes well we'd break Museum just a week later so it will be a double month break. I'll get the Five Star thread up soon with the appropriate pricing. Sorry about the delay guys!

Hey guys, looks like we are finally a "go" for this product as the case is set to deliver Thursday. We'll break Thursday night at 9pm (ct). Good luck all!

Won't be there for the live. Will watch YouTube videos or wherever you record from. Should be a good break. Pull me a Bradshaw,Manning,Elway, or Cody Latimer. Thanks.

Starting to load the videos now. Hopefully they keep loading for the next few hours so you can look on my user name of Crpalmi on Youtube or by morning I hope to post them here. Thanks for all of you that participated. Next up is Five Star in just a couple weeks so lets get those payments sent in. Cards from this one should be in the mail by the end of the weekend.

Hey Chris. I'm just starting BOC GC process. Sorry for the delay but I'll get you paid for "Five star" break shortly. Keeping all 4 teams until 2015 stuff starts then I'll be trimming. We can talk details after the Five star break

Before I get all the comments, I apologize about the camera angle missing alot of stuff as I was trying something new. I'll try something different next time! I'll see if I can do a recap video tonight with a better view of just the hits. Sorry about that!

Box #1

Back