Chris Perry and Kyle Orton

I listed my 3 Sp AUthentic Perrys, and the Gold Sp. Plus my Orton Sp Authentic patch. I put a BIN at $45.00 on a 2 color Perry, and I t sold before I even got a email saying it was listed. I put a $125.00 BIN on the Gold just to see if any one bites. Its alot less then I have in it. But more then I ever thought I would get back out of it.

your welcome :salut:

i never would have thought his stuff was this hot right now...but its a good time to cash in on some

Watching Chris Perry this offseason. I believe he will catch a lot of people off guard. Im probably wrong, but I think you will be able to get more later on in the season when he really starts doing well. I know it was a while ago but the 05 season he proved what a threat he was and how good of a recieving back he was. I know you guys are excited to get some cash back on him, but expect big things this season from him. :pop:

Watching Chris Perry this offseason. I believe he will catch a lot of people off guard. Im probably wrong, but I think you will be able to get more later on in the season when he really starts doing well. I know it was a while ago but the 05 season he proved what a threat he was and how good of a recieving back he was. I know you guys are excited to get some cash back on him, but expect big things this season from him. :pop:

I would like to believe he can do something myself, but the injury history is just too much for me to risk it.
All 3 Sp auto patches have sold, and I now have a $90.00 offer on the Gold. I might hang on to the Gold if I dont get the $125.00 asking price.

:(:doh::(:doh::(:doh::(:doh::(:doh:

guess who sold all his Perrys and gave up on him???

Not that I gave up on him but me:ban: If you remeber I always kept a couple Ortons to:doh: I still have a couple of Perry's but none of the rare 1/1's I had. Well a couple real low #'d 1's:dance:

Back