Contest: Guess The Number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep those guesses coming in. If this contest is not over by tonight then we are going to have to change the rules of this contest a bit. I will update either later tonight or tomorrow sometime.

Thanks,

Daren

I agree Daren I think there needs to be an adjustment.
People please keep in mind these are the numbers it is between and these are the ones already guessed. There have been a lot of wasted guesses so far.

Moved to page #8.....

Ok guys. No on has guessed the correct number as of yet, but remember the number is somewhere between 1100 and 1500. Now that was hint one. I usually do not give hints at all. I will say though I do want one of you guys to win this contest so what I am going to do now is change the rules a bit. Remember that you were only supposed to guess once every 24 hours so what I will do now is give you 2 guesses per every 24 hours. If we do not end this contest pretty soon with that then we may go to 3 or 4 guesses every 24 hours. Just keep posting for me though guys and remember Nickademus posted the numbers already guessed a couple of threads before this one. Thanks alot for being active members of sportscardfreaks guys and best of luck to every one of you. God Bless!

Thanks,

Daren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back