Contest: Guess The Number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, but the correct number has yet to be guessed on this. Ha ha! No Jason, I am not giving up. I do have to appologize to you guys though for the late response and my inactivity over the past couple of days. I had to take a day off on Thursday, because I have accepted a new job with Coca-Cola here in Cincinnati. I was at the Coca-Cola Business Center here in Cincinnati most of the day filling out paperwork. So we should be updated here for now so please keep those guesses coming in guys.

Thanks,

Daren

That is cool Daren, going to be making some more $$ over there I hope.

Got 1/5 of the guesses gone now. Just a matter of time before someone gets it I would think.
I'm off to ponder my next guesses for tomorrow morning.
-Jason

No one has guessed the correct number yet guys. Yes Jason I will be making some more $$ and I have alot of room to grow in that company with my education I could go into very high management there. Good luck tomorrow Jason.

Thanks,

Daren

That is good to hear man.
I can't wait to get out of school and make ANY money at this point :)
Oh and:
1479 and 1481

Guys,

I'm sorry, but the number has yet to be guessed. Please keep those guesses coming in. I am leaving Friday for Louisville and will be out of town all next weekend so I would like this to be over by Thursday. I may make another rule change tomorrow.

Daren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back