Cutler to Bears

did cutler lead the league in any stats?...

did Jared Allen yep...

doesnt matter if you throw for 4500 yards if your defense gives up 6000 :salut:

Holy crap they gave up alot for him. Wonder if the Broncos will just flip Ortan and one of those picks to bring in someone better?

Holy crap they gave up alot for him. Wonder if the Broncos will just flip Ortan and one of those picks to bring in someone better?

I think they gave up the going rate for a super young franchise qb.

Also I think the Broncos should look at Garcia and bring in a kid with potential from this draft.

The Broncos should focus on defense and hope that Orton or Sims can fille the role competently for a couple years

Kyle Boller will be the starter in denver and Darrell Hackney will be the #2, Orton will be #3 and Patrick Ramsey will be in detroit

did cutler lead the league in any stats?...

did Jared Allen yep...

doesnt matter if you throw for 4500 yards if your defense gives up 6000 :salut:

1 player throwing for 4500 is better then 1 guy who was a part of an 11 man defense that only gave up 6000......can't really compare a DE to a QB.

I think it was a good trade for the Bears. Cassel was cheaper, but at the same time, Cassel might have just had a good year because of the system he was in.

I think it was a good trade for the Bears. Cassel was cheaper, but at the same time, Cassel might have just had a good year because of the system he was in.

Totally agree I could of had 1,000 yards in that system....ok well maybe 100 yards but 1000 sounded better.

Totally agree I could of had 1,000 yards in that system....ok well maybe 100 yards but 1000 sounded better.

pft...I doubt it....Cassel and Cutler are going from great situations to situations that aren't so great......Cutler had Eddie Royal, Brandon Marshall, and Tony Scheffler......now he has a Kick Returner to throw to. So don't be so quick to knock Cassel when you don't know how good Cutler will be with less talent to catch his passes.

No need to trade up. He'll either be gone to the Hawks at 4, or he'll be there at 12. The Jags are blowing smoke on their interest in Sanchez. Doing a good job of it too.
Possibly. However, don't count out the Jets or Bucs looking to trade up, too.

Back