Damaged Gu's/auto's Wanted Please Read

BILLDOGIN

Bench Warmer
Hi title says it now i will explain why i need damaged gu's / auto's.

First i will say these will NOT be traded after i get them

My borther collects damaged gu's/autos from all sports..why? beats me cheaper i guess lol
he has over 400 so far and since he does not trade or sell online he has asked me to see if i can help expand his collection

here is how i would like it too work

#1 trade in my favor (no brainer)

#2 i will be trading gu's form the four major 4 sports i have a lot of hockey and a bit of the other three sports

#3 please list what u have and a bv your looking for in return

#4 scans if possable (but not nessary)

#5 I would like to no what the damage is to the card..(dinged corners's) ect

now lets do this

Hello,

I have a couple. Are you only trading towards them though or can you buy?

LMK.

Players I have include Miguel Cabrera, Rafael Palmeiro, Troy Aikman, Deuce McAllister, Larry Fitzgerald, and MAYBE an Albert Pujols.

The Fitzgerald is an oversized Patch with small creases in the corners where the swatch is.

Miguel Cabrera is a Bat card with similar creases as the Fitzgerald

Rafael Palmeiro is a Bat card either #ed to 25 or 100. It has a dent or something on it. Maybe if someone had a pencil laying across it and pushed down on part of it.

Troy Aikman is a Jersey card. The top edge is bent a little bit.

Deuce McAllister is a jersey card that has a small scratch on the surface

Pujols is a UD Jersey from 07. It isn't badly damaged, just part of the foil around the swatch has a small ding in it.

If your brother is interested in these feel free to make an offer.

Thanks
Mike

id be looking to trade i used to buy a lot but since i live in canada people dont want canadian money and if the do except it the want to go and way over charge me cause it not us cash so just trade what kind of bv you looking for the lot?

I see.

Canadian money probably wouldn't be useful LOL.

Feel free to make an offer. These are nice cards minus the few flaws.

I can use GU of Jeter, Pujols, Bonds, Griffey Jr, Ripken Jr, Arod, Roger Clemens, Johan Santana and probably a few other players.

LMK what you can offer on them.

Thank you,
Mike

Back