Damaged Gu's/auto's Wanted Please Read

BILLDOGIN

Bench Warmer
Hi title says it now i will explain why i need damaged gu's / auto's.

First i will say these will NOT be traded after i get them

My borther collects damaged gu's/autos from all sports..why? beats me cheaper i guess lol
he has over 400 so far and since he does not trade or sell online he has asked me to see if i can help expand his collection

here is how i would like it too work

#1 trade in my favor (no brainer)

#2 i will be trading gu's form the four major 4 sports i have a lot of hockey and a bit of the other three sports

#3 please list what u have and a bv your looking for in return

#4 scans if possable (but not nessary)

#5 I would like to no what the damage is to the card..(dinged corners's) ect

now lets do this

okay i have these damaged cards

05/06 rookie threads kevin dallman (black)
05/06 frozen artifacts ron hextall (orange) # 2/125
05/06 treasured swatches milan hejduk (white) # 29/275
06/07 sp game used patrick elias (black)(black)
all have damage where (crease) the swatch is glued onto the card when it was made

i would trade for
tomas kopecky ultra
artifacts bob nystrom
artifacts dave williams

lmk

Billdogin,
I have these cards for sale/trade. They have very minor surface creases where the swatch window is.
LMK if you are interested in a deal.

06-07 Ultra Uniformity UGE Martin Gerber Jersey
06-07 Game Jerseys J-DP Daniel Paille Jersey
06-07 Game Jerseys J2TV Tomas Vokoun Jersey

"BAM"

BILLDOGIN-
I'm trying to sell or trade A LOT of signed cards that I have. I currently have 222 signed cards "in person" Many of these would be minor league cards from the Halifax Mooseheads. They are not banged up but rather in great shape, though I'm not looking to get a lot for them if your brother is looking to get any auto.
I also have the following..
2005 Extreme Top Prospects Signature Edition #S10 Petr Vrana #/400 signed cards...I have about 20 of these. They book for $25 though. Not sure if this is what he is looking for.
I am interested in trading as many as I have. If you want a list of all of the cards please PM me or leave a message
thanks,
Matt

Breakaway Dealz.. i talked to him about the autos he said if it wont take to much to get them then go for it lol plz check my page iam sure we can atleast make some sort of trade

Breakaway Dealz said:
BILLDOGIN-
I'm trying to sell or trade A LOT of signed cards that I have. I currently have 222 signed cards "in person" Many of these would be minor league cards from the Halifax Mooseheads. They are not banged up but rather in great shape, though I'm not looking to get a lot for them if your brother is looking to get any auto.
I also have the following..
2005 Extreme Top Prospects Signature Edition #S10 Petr Vrana #/400 signed cards...I have about 20 of these. They book for $25 though. Not sure if this is what he is looking for.
I am interested in trading as many as I have. If you want a list of all of the cards please PM me or leave a message
thanks,
Matt

plz check my page and lmk thanks

BAM1984 said:
Billdogin,
I have these cards for sale/trade. They have very minor surface creases where the swatch window is.
LMK if you are interested in a deal.

06-07 Ultra Uniformity UGE Martin Gerber Jersey
06-07 Game Jerseys J-DP Daniel Paille Jersey
06-07 Game Jerseys J2TV Tomas Vokoun Jersey

"BAM"

How about this BILLDOGIN...
222 auto's for the following set of yours..
2006-07 Fleer (I assume that the whole set is here all 230 cards including the rookies)
let me know
thanks,
Matt

ok iam going to try and finalized trades here iam not looking to take on more untill some trades have been confirmed ill bump once possiable trade have been delt with

I'll pass on the set than BILLDOGIN thought that it was complete with rookies...Do you have any other Rookie cards that you would be willing to trade for the lot of signed cards that are NOT listed on your page?
For example something like-
2005-06 Upper Deck MVP #393 Sidney Crosby RC bk $40. I'd take a card like this for the lot or something similar. Or maybe a nice Patrick Roy card that books around the same.
Please let me know
thanks,
Matt

e damaged

icefields said:
okay i have these damaged cards

05/06 rookie threads kevin dallman (black)
05/06 frozen artifacts ron hextall (orange) # 2/125
05/06 treasured swatches milan hejduk (white) # 29/275
06/07 sp game used patrick elias (black)(black)
all have damage where (crease) the swatch is glued onto the card when it was made

i would trade for

artifacts bob nystrom
artifacts dave williams
dion phaneuf ultra gold
doin phaneuf artifacts
nystrom artifacts

lmk

I have two damaged jersey cards I'd be more than willing to part with:

06-07 UD2 Jason Arnott Jersey (green swatch) - two crease marks near the swatch

02-03 Crown Royale tri jersey of Modano/Turgeon/Derian Hatcher. small crease near the Turgeon swatch.

Arnott, I'd be looking at probably $4 bucks (either a cheapo AU from early BAP sets or a couple Selanne inserts), and I'd want half book on the tri jersey (not sure the value).

Back