Basketball Debate.

hornsfan92 said:
haha nashfan you once again don't surprise me..why in the world do you think morrison is a bust..its only one season!! have you never watched basketball before?? unless your name is lebron james your not going to be an all star type player in your rc year. i think morrison will be good, and its not like he played poorly, just not quite up to his expectations are ROY.
Dude im a fan of Morrison but he HAS been a bust. Did i say he will always be a bust? Ok.

Morrison wasn't a bust in my mind at all. I think he did about 20 times better then what I think he was going to. Personally I didn't think his skill set was good enough to take him this far. But he didn't bust like some of the other guys.

how would you pick foye over ander miller, sixers sucked, then when they got miller, they were atleast 10games over five hundred the rest of the year.
Andre Miller is a top 5 point guard in the league.

delfam said:
how would you pick foye over ander miller, sixers sucked, then when they got miller, they were atleast 10games over five hundred the rest of the year.
Andre Miller is a top 5 point guard in the league.

If you believe this, I wanna know what your smokin.

Deron Williams, Jason Kidd, Steve Nash, Allen Iverson, and Gilbert Arenas.

You honestly think he is better than all 5 of those? I havent even gotten into Felton, Billups, Parker, and Chris Paul

kutzy said:
If you believe this, I wanna know what your smokin.

Deron Williams, Jason Kidd, Steve Nash, Allen Iverson, and Gilbert Arenas.

You honestly think he is better than all 5 of those? I havent even gotten into Felton, Billups, Parker, and Chris Paul
obviously the sixers had iverson, when the got miller, look what happened. Arenas isnt a true point, whats he average, like 4 assists. This is my 5
1. nash
2. kidd
3. miller
4. billups
5. williams
miller makes everyone around him better, and i think the only people that do that better than him are kidd and nash.

delfam said:
obviously the sixers had iverson, when the got miller, look what happened. Arenas isnt a true point, whats he average, like 4 assists. This is my 5
1. nash
2. kidd
3. miller
4. billups
5. williams
miller makes everyone around him better, and i think the only people that do that better than him are kidd and nash.
Scary...

what is so scary, you cant say other people make there teams better other than ander miller, steve nash, and jason kidd, with billups just behind.

delfam said:
1. nash
2. kidd
3. miller
4. billups
5. williams

Deron averaged 16 points, 10 assists, 3.5 rebounds and 1 steal
Miller averaged 13.5 points, 8 assists, 4.5 rebounds and 1 steal.

Deron lead his team to a #4 seed in the West conference and Miller couldnt lead his team to the playoffs in the weak east. Yet you still put his 2 spots above Deron? I think this just proves your thoughts are pretty scewed.

Oh yeah and Magic Johnson wasnt a true point guard, you gonna say Miller is better than him also?

miller didnt play the whole year with the sixers, and i give a slight edge to miller cause he's got more experience, williams is still young, other than that, there probably the same.

I just looked up Arenas.

He averaged 28.5 points, 6 assists, 4.5 rebounds and 2 steals

Back