Does Anybody Want To Buy My Tom Brady Autos?

Mastakollection said:
Werent you IP banned from beckett? Or were you just laughed and bashed off the boards for good?

And if i remember correctly the ONLY reason you have the brady contenders auto was because everyone on beckett told you how stupid you were for not buying it at a card show for 150, so you went back and bought it!!!!

i was kicked off for having a pic. to large in my sig.....otherwise id still be there running that show:D ya i knew 150 on the brady was good deal but didnt have money, went home and made a thread....went back and bought it...

contenders04 said:
i was kicked off for having a pic. to large in my sig.....otherwise id still be there running that show:D ya i knew 150 on the brady was good deal but didnt have money, went home and made a thread....went back and bought it...

lol hahahahahaha

rogers dad said:
then i wouldn't put down peoples offer if you get one. If you know it gets 2k.. then say it. But as for trying to get a walter payton autograph for it.. like Mastakollection said.. good luck. No one in there right mind would trade one for a brady auto. then can get one for a lot cheaper than 2k.
also there is no need to put contenders04 down...i think everybody would want his collection, and if ya don't then YOU should be kicked off:D. like everybody said before, lets try and not let this place turn into beckett!!

southhawks23 said:
also there is no need to put contenders04 down...i think everybody would want his collection, and if ya don't then YOU should be kicked off:D. like everybody said before, lets try and not let this place turn into beckett!!

thanks for the compliment. means a lot

southhawks23 said:

This coming from someone who Must Send First on all trades.....

Back