Emmitt Smith

bakemeister52 said:
sweet collection of my favorite FB of all times, your collection blows mine away, very sweet!
Hey bakemeister52, I appreciate the kind words. I try very hard to collect all of his cards. Still need a lot of his auto cards! Hint-Hint:D

jywilli69 said:
Hey, you don't know of anyone who collects Emmitt Smith do you ? lol
That is a very nice collection you have there. You did an outstanding job.
Actually jywilli69, I do know someone :dance9: ME LOL! I appreciate the time to check out my Lil' Emmitt PC and nice comments.

shamrock77s said:
I have something you might be interested in, it looks like it belongs in your PC anyways....
scan0007-3.jpg

#2/15, with some dirt stains on the Star.
Hey shamrock77s, That is a beautiful looking card, It almost looks like this one

scan0276.jpg

:nana:

Actually I am interested in that card if your looking to move it. Send me a PM and maybe we can make a deal.

scatcat said:
Hey Bud. Nice additions. Nice film slide auto! ;)
Hey scatcat, Thanks for stopping by again, Yeah, once I saw that film slide auto on the bay I knew I had to have it. It did cost a pretty penny to get it but it is a very nice addition to the Lil PC. Thanks for checking out the new cards and leaving a comment.

sweetmfnlou22 said:
Hey scatcat, Thanks for stopping by again, Yeah, once I saw that film slide auto on the bay I knew I had to have it. It did cost a pretty penny to get it but it is a very nice addition to the Lil PC. Thanks for checking out the new cards and leaving a comment.

:) No problem bud. By the way, this is also skadsem on ebay. ;)

Keep an eye out. Looks like I will be letting lots of stuff go you might have interest in.

donbickle707 said:
No Wonder I cant get any Emmit Smith jersey/auto cards... They are all gone, haha. Nice collection guys!

Thank you very much, I love getting those ol familiar tan bubble mailers in my mail box and ripping them open to see which new Emmitt I got from Ebay. Are you one of my competitors on the Bay? If so I would love to see your Emmitt PC. Thanks for looking at mine and commenting.

Back