Free Agency Signings/Rumors

Rumor to the fact that the Bucs are/or had trying to trade for Michael Bush. According to yesterdays pewter report.

Derrick Ward visiting somewhere today
Ryan Fitz to Bills :shifty: Jordan Palmer moves up depth chart
Kurt Warner to visit 49ers

and still no talk of Kyle Boller being the best QB left on the market :wall:

Watching NFL Network right now, and Schefter said the Bucs were in fact in trade talks for Cassel up until he was traded. Tampa has also contacted Denver about possibly acquiring Jay Cutler.

Watching NFL Network right now, and Schefter said the Bucs were in fact in trade talks for Cassel up until he was traded. Tampa has also contacted Denver about possibly acquiring Jay Cutler.

Denver would be crazy to give up on Cutler. I will consider that a long shot at 99.9% not happening.

Denver would be crazy to give up on Cutler. I will consider that a long shot at 99.9% not happening.
Probably not, but Culter was pissed when they fired Shanahan and then pissed off even more when they let Bates go tot USC.

Maybe Cutler doesn't fit the new system, who knows. I can dream. :D

Dream over...

Schefter said both Tampa and Detroit were trying to acquire Cassel and package him to Denver for Jay Cutler.

Both teams approached Denver about the deal, Denver never put Cutler on the trade block. They listened to the offers, but KC made the play for Cassel.

Back