Free Points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I don't understand the efforts it takes to run a new forum. I think that when I join a site it should have every person who collects cards on it. Within the two months this sites been open, I expected to have about 40,000 members by now. Im leaving for the bench as well. I like their feedback system much better. They dont allow you to leave comments on how the trade went. All you can see is a tiny little point awarded for the trade, regardless if it was a good trade, or a bad trade.

Ben

maybe if you ever posted people would know who you are.

You only posted 25 times before you made this thread. How are we suppost to know who you are?

but this is the best site out there. It's stupid that you're leaving when you have just 28 posts and are hardly ever on and you say you get no respect. w/e, this site will be better without you since you're hardly ever here.

He expects you have to have 40,000 people in 2 months. I mean, look at beckett..they have 40,000, and they've been open since like 96-97...Most of the people are multy-user ID's anyways. Good Luck on The Bench

caribbeankid92 said:
Because I don't understand the efforts it takes to run a new forum. I think that when I join a site it should have every person who collects cards on it. Within the two months this sites been open, I expected to have about 40,000 members by now. Im leaving for the bench as well. I like their feedback system much better. They dont allow you to leave comments on how the trade went. All you can see is a tiny little point awarded for the trade, regardless if it was a good trade, or a bad trade.

Ben

you're leaving for the bench? how low can you get?

Yea this site really does suck... nah jk I love this site. My main site, although I do post on others.

But we seriously need more members... maybe we should spam :)

XquisiteCardz said:
Yea this site really does suck... nah jk I love this site. My main site, although I do post on others.

But we seriously need more members... maybe we should spam :)

Negative. If we did that, we wouldnt be the best site on the net.

and wed be off the net, as thats what got HK down for a week because of spam like that.

Thats a horrible reason, the feedback system. Comments are GREAT, becasue you may leave a guy a + becaseu the cards got there alright, but was shipped horribly...

well if he really wants to leave and he only posted like twice let him leave. he's not on enough to blame any one but himself lol i know this is mean but i garuntee hes gonna come back later when theirs more people on and i would ban him for that but im mean:D :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back