Free Points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
caribbeankid92 said:
Because I don't understand the efforts it takes to run a new forum. I think that when I join a site it should have every person who collects cards on it. Within the two months this sites been open, I expected to have about 40,000 members by now. Im leaving for the bench as well. I like their feedback system much better. They dont allow you to leave comments on how the trade went. All you can see is a tiny little point awarded for the trade, regardless if it was a good trade, or a bad trade.

Ben

I hate to comment on this, because I think your just looking for attention. But I gotta ask. What is wrong with a feeback system that actually lets you know how a trade went down? Maybe you had a great trade however you would not trade again because they were a D!ck or because not everyone went smoothly? I like knowing what happened, it allows for better trading and being more comfortable with who you are trading with. Sorry you didnt stay, I probably wont be here much longer either, but thats a different story.

kutzy said:
I hate to comment on this, because I think your just looking for attention. But I gotta ask. What is wrong with a feeback system that actually lets you know how a trade went down? Maybe you had a great trade however you would not trade again because they were a D!ck or because not everyone went smoothly? I like knowing what happened, it allows for better trading and being more comfortable with who you are trading with. Sorry you didnt stay, I probably wont be here much longer either, but thats a different story.

If you had ideas about how to improve the feedback system or the site in any way, you should've raised it. We are still a young site compared to others and are always looking for new members. Considering how old we are with the amount of members I think we are doing very well. It shouldn't be about how many members we have anyways. It's all about quality, not quantity. Why do you think so many members have left beckett?

ozballer23 said:
If you had ideas about how to improve the feedback system or the site in any way, you should've raised it. We are still a young site compared to others and are always looking for new members. Considering how old we are with the amount of members I think we are doing very well. It shouldn't be about how many members we have anyways. It's all about quality, not quantity. Why do you think so many members have left beckett?

umm dude, can you read? I am prasing the feedback system

Chill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back