FS: Brandon Marshall Patch

i can offer you this, it is /100
belllauto.jpg

MVP Kosar said:
i dont but i would add something from my bucket all my cards are in thre, i really like the marshall

Couldn't find anything mate.

Make an offer for the Patch and the triple jersey /6 and if I like it I'll throw in all the other Marshall stuff I have for free.

im not looking for a bunch of marshall stuff, or even the triple jersey /6, i just figured since you were so set on trading the marshall patch for PC, and Tatum bell seemed to be your main PC want, that I would offer the Tatum auto /100 because i think it is equal in value to the marshall patch. Let me know what you think

AussieLaker said:
Couldn't find anything mate.

Make an offer for the Patch and the triple jersey /6 and if I like it I'll throw in all the other Marshall stuff I have for free.

MVP Kosar said:
im not looking for a bunch of marshall stuff, or even the triple jersey /6, i just figured since you were so set on trading the marshall patch for PC, and Tatum bell seemed to be your main PC want, that I would offer the Tatum auto /100 because i think it is equal in value to the marshall patch. Let me know what you think

Got 1 incoming from Ebay.

Thanks anyway mate.

Both Marshall's still FT/FS

Back