Who wins?

• Stang81

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • sportydude

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

sportydude

Bench Warmer
Well, you know what they say if you wanna be the best, you gotta beat the best! :D So I decided to challenge Stang to a GFX battle, in which we will both post our 3 favorite sigs that we have made. Then people will vote (post) whose they like best. First to 5 votes wins! Winner gets 300 points!

Here are mine:

Let animation load completely ;)
Bobby-crosby~0.gif

Owens.gif

SCF.gif

Please post yours Stang so I can win this!! haha! Good luck, Mike.

Nice sigs man. idk if I wanna do that now. I got to looking at they arent really that good...but the Calvin Johnson I'm workin on is turning out nicely! :)

It was tough to pick my favorite 3, I have over 110 that I have made over the past few months LOL.

Notice, my Iverson Bling Bling isn't on there....

Thanks
Mike

Pujolsmanaic said:
dang tight match. i hjavent decied who to vote for. ill post it in a while
Thanks! That is nice to know that my sigs can match Stang's! He is a GREAT banner maker! WOW! over 100? That's a lot! I have only had my Photoshop for about a month and have only like 15 altogethor!! lol

sportydude said:
Thanks! That is nice to know that my sigs can match Stang's! He is a GREAT banner maker! WOW! over 100? That's a lot! I have only had my Photoshop for about a month and have only like 15 altogethor!! lol

:eek: Thanks alot!

After this contest, I will show you one of the first Banners I ever made. Trust me though it isn't pretty LOL.

Thanks
Mike

Really not a huge fan of animated sigs and all since they look kinda fake to me... but I like sportydude's crosby... but overall I would say stang is better... I voted sportydude for some reason though lol

Stang81 said:
:eek: Thanks alot!

After this contest, I will show you one of the first Banners I ever made. Trust me though it isn't pretty LOL.

Thanks
Mike
No Problem man! I really mean that, too! Your banners are sweet! And I would love to see that not so pretty banner. haha

Back