GFX Battle: Sportydude vs. Stang81

Who wins?

• Stang81

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • sportydude

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
my vote also goes to stang I hate T.O althoguht the banner is pretty cool but need some lettering or a title I also like how sportydudes banner sizes vary though but can be bigger liks stangs.sportydude not to say your banners stink because they definetley don't they are very well done just like stangs better.

17jeremy said:
my vote also goes to stang I hate T.O althoguht the banner is pretty cool but need some lettering or a title I also like how sportydudes banner sizes vary though but can be bigger liks stangs.sportydude not to say your banners stink because they definetley don't they are very well done just like stangs better.
I didnt take any offense...:cry: :sniffle: :cry: haha. I know what you mean. I saw Stang's and I thought to myself...uh oh...I hope I get one vote! haha

Thank you....:)

Wanna do one for non-animated?

I will show my first Banner LOL. give me a minute to find the file.

Thanks
Mike

Here are 3 of the first banners I ever made.

I think I have a few that I made before these that are WAY worse but I don't know where the file is.

If I find them I will post them.

YzermanBanner.jpg

calbancopy.jpg

MagBanner.jpg

Thanks
Mike

Thanks.

I think I have made a little progress also LOL.

I have learned alot of tricks since I first started, and I learned to use alot of the effects and filters.

Always happy to share my techniques if there is anything special you would like to learn to do.

Thanks again for the battle, it was fun..:)

Thanks
Mike

Back