GRAND OPENING of Bhelser1981 Online Hobby Store

bhelser

Bench Warmer
GRAND OPENING OF BHELSER1981 ONLINE HOBBY STORE ON SPORTSCARDFREAKS.COM!!!

I have a few distributors that I purchased products from, if there is anything you need let me know.

All I need from you is the sport, product, the year, and your zip code. I will get you a price and we can go from there!

I can get baseball, basketball, hockey, football, nascar, golf, games (yugioh, magic, etc), TV/Movie cards.

I can get also get most any type of supplies (top loaders/pages/storage boxes/etc.)

You name it, I can probably get it for you. Pretty much everything from vintage to current, even pre-sales!

I will always try to meet or beat the major on-line sellers, usually this is not a problem!

This is your chance to know that your boxes are coming from a reliable source. Everything that I have access to are directly from the case, guaranteed never to be searched. There are so many "less than credible" sellers on Ebay, why take the risk?

Thanks
BHELSER1981

oglesbyc said:
where is it at i may buy a box or 2

chris

Currently This post is the store :D

I am working on a site. Right now if you go to bhelser1981.com it will take you to my Ebay store, but hopefully in the next few months that will be changing.

So if there is anything you are looking for just let me know what it is and your zip code and I can get you a price, whether it be boxes or supplies!

PPPanthersGM said:
I was wondering what basketball can you get from the 04-05 year my zip is 33510

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Currently all I have access to is 04-05 UD Ultimate Collection

it would be $340 dlvd

Thanks

Back