Griffey Jr auto ball with coa (all star ball)

I see you haven't sold this yet. I honestly would suggest you spend the small amount of money to cet it PSA/DNA. Doing so you will get MUCH more for it than the cost of certification. To get it certified might cost you $30. But you will get at least $50 or more for it with the cert than without.

will22clark said:
i understand but it already has a coa so ill keep it the way it is

Not implying it can't be authentic because it very well may be, however most of these no name COAs have proven to be 50% wrong. They certify anything for the 10-15 bucks they get an item. 20/20 did a great story on that industry and the mega amount of non authentics which were issued COAS by Joe ***** authenticators and when reviewed by the industry leaders were declared fakes. If it isn't from the handful of true industry respected authenticators it's highly suspect in IMHO. If I remember the quote correctly, experts indicated at least 50% of the COAs on EBAY are fakes in reality that were issued COAS by small time players looking to make as much money as possible.....

MUCH more than 50%! We sell alot of autographs from in person signings but we offer a lifetime double money back guarantee that they will pass any PSA/DNA inspection because we observed the signings. I would never buy an autograph without a Steiner, Upper Deck cert or without documentation from either PSA/DNA or GAI unless I was buying it from a reputable dealer who would stand behind it if it fails inspection.

Back