Group box break: 05-06 sweet shot basketball

thoroughly confused, but i want a team. i don't know what's avail or pending or what ever, but these are the teams i like and the order i like them in. i'll take the 1st one on the list avail please.

Chicago Bulls - $16 - Chicago & RC Collector
Cleveland Cavaliers- $ 16 - ***Claimed, by someone.... ***
Miami Heat - $11 ***HaileyDavey***
Minnesota Timberwolves - $11

2scoops said:
thoroughly confused, but i want a team. i don't know what's avail or pending or what ever, but these are the teams i like and the order i like them in. i'll take the 1st one on the list avail please.

Chicago Bulls - $16 - Chicago & RC Collector
Cleveland Cavaliers- $ 16 - ***Claimed, by someone.... ***
Miami Heat - $11 ***HaileyDavey***
Minnesota Timberwolves - $11

2scoops, the members that have *** by their name are 2nd in line. The members with nothing, have rights to that team, since they played round 1.
The members who played round 1, have until thursday at 9 PM, then it is first come first serve.

I will put you down for #2 in line for the TIMBERWOLVES, and you will own that pick, if the member who had the team in round 1 doesnt claim them by thursday night.

Thanks
Josh

sorry bball, I didnt place ewils there, therefor im not removing him.

Admin will make the call, who did what, first. I just dont know from what I see in the thread.

I just looked through the thread and didn't see anything about who has the suns. Neither one of you guys has a right to them yet anyway. Wait a few more days and stop fighting over everything.

Back