Group box break: 05-06 sweet shot basketball

I have updated them. To properly display who has the picks for each team. I went by this thread.

cincy- the best way to see who signs for who is to go to upper deck's site and go to view set i have each card, player name, and team represented there. that's what i did. i was suprised to see no kg autos. i thought he was an ud exclusive signer, but still got a shot at foye, smith and mccants autos.

yea, if they say they don't want them, or don't claim them. Then you have them. I am just going to leave the stars up now to make it managable. Not approximation on the break yet. I am going to wait til Thursday to start collecting for the teams.

panthers4ever said:
2scoops this is 05-06 not 06-07. Foye is not in the product

holy crap. i am stupid. now no kg, no foye, and no c. smith autos. mccants is there but i already have both the leather and acetate autos of his from this set...... i am terribly sorry. may i retract my bid? i understand if it is too late and will still pay if i have to, but there's no benefit in it for me. i want to be included in a group break but this doesn't look like the set for me.

Back