have 10k-15k to spend in paypal for collections

dsp153

Bench Warmer
Hey everyone,

I have 10-15k to spend in paypal in the next few weeks. Looking for anything and everything baseball/football/basketball/hockey. Looking to pay anywhere from 70-85% of current ebay pricing for all of your cards. Can buy large and small collections and even single cards. PM me if you need cash or send me an email at [email protected]. Please remember that I am a dealer and this is a business for me. I cannot pay over ebay pricing as I would like to buy and re-sell for profit on ebay. If you have a large collection and don't have the time to list each card individually, I would be more than happy to make an offer on your entire lot. I am aggressively buying and already have bought two large local dealers out of their inventory and am looking for more...so if times are tough for you financially and you could use some extra coin, feel free to send me an email. thanks!

can i say .......

A SET THAT MANY COLLECTORS ARE PUTTING TOGETHER,
THESE DAYS, IS THE 1986 FLEER BASKETBALL SET. IT CONSISTS
OF 132 CARDS WITH THE ROOKIE OF MICHAEL JORDAN . ALSO HAS OTHER
HOF ROOKIES LIKE WILKINS,ISIAH THOMAS ,DREXLER AND EWING .

IN MY COLLECTION , I HAVE A COMPLETE 132 CARD
PSA SET OF 1986 FLEER BASKETBALL TO SELL . THE COMPLETE
GRADE POINT AVERAGE IS 8.1

THE JORDAN GRADES PSA 8 (OFF CENTER ) AND HAS A ORIGINAL
LOOK TO IT.

HARD TO BELEIVE ,THIS MAY BE BEST BASKETBALL SET TO HAVE
AND YOUR BEST ITEM TO PURCHASE
:rolleyes:

all PM's answered...anyone else looking to sell please PM me...I am buying all kinds of different stuff and have plenty of cash left to spend!

PM's answered...mostly looking for higher end stuff or looking to buy larger lots...already bought over 5k in cards in the last two weeks...need more...=)

Back