he bucket is reloaded and I am ready to trade!

Interested

Vikesrule said:
I liked a lot. Portis rc auto, Westbrook auto, John Carlson rc autos, Singletary auto, Sayers autos, Bednarik auto, Wally Hilgenberg auto, Jaworski auto, and Joe Klecko auto. Please CMB and let me know if you see anything for any of these. Thanks!

I like the D Garrard auto and D Shofner auto. LMK what you want for them. Thanks.

Please CMB for any of these:

Paul Pierce auto
Stanley Morgan Auto
Harold Jackson auto
Bert Jones Auto
danny White auto

Thanks!

Interested

spud77 said:
Please CMB for any of these:

Paul Pierce auto
Stanley Morgan Auto
Harold Jackson auto
Bert Jones Auto
danny White auto

Thanks!

I am interested in your Lofa T and your K Kolb autos. If you are interested in working something out for these LMK.

xdvop86 said:
I am interested in your R Brown auto and your D Keller auto. LMK if you want to work something out.
What are bv's on the Brian Westbrookand Chris Long? Which Ronnie Brown are you interested in?

Answer

kordell2000 said:
What are bv's on the Brian Westbrookand Chris Long? Which Ronnie Brown are you interested in?

There is no BV for either. The Westbrook is #1/3. I have $120.00 invested in it. The Chris Long is a Xfractor and is #1/10. The refractor version BV is 45.00 and they are #/25. The Ronnie Brown I am interested in is the Premier patch auto. LMK if you want to work something out.

Offer

Vikesrule said:
Any thought to my offer? Can you let me know either way? I'd like to work something out with what you wanted. Thanks!

Can you resend it? I don't any messages in my mail box so I don't what happened to it. Thanks.

Back