Hello All -- just an introduction

GIC

Bench Warmer
Hello All

Just wanted to say 'Hi'. Just discovered this forum this morning.. it's absolutely great!!

I introduced myself in 'Chit-Chat', but realized, I should have really done it here.

Anyways.. I'm all about football cards, been collecting since the late 70s. I prefer Topps, and hope to pass on my collection to my son someday. I have so many fond memories with my cards... I tend to only buy, which causes issues with the home finances. heh. I primarily collect vintage years, but will buy new on occasion. I love the 50s / 60s / 70s era cards.. love 'em. I think that stemmed from talking football with my dad.. and he'd go on and on about Unitas, J. Brown.. you know.. the greats. So I'm naturally drawn to those names, even though they were playing before I was born. Their legacy is awesome, and I highly respect that.

Hopefully, I'll be able to contribute something on the board. Thanks for your time.

GIC

Stupid question time....

Is there a way to receive notifications on posts? I'm not able to find it.. I know I'm just not seeing it. If you could point me to the way.. that would be awesome!

Thanks!
GIC

:) Hiya John! Welcome to the site. Glad to have you on board!! :) If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;) I moved this here to Rookie Zone for you out of Chit Chat! I have also sent you a PM about your question!

Troy

GIC said:
Stupid question time....

Is there a way to receive notifications on posts? I'm not able to find it.. I know I'm just not seeing it. If you could point me to the way.. that would be awesome!

Thanks!
GIC

I found it. It was set for daily.. changed to instant.. and I'm good times.

Thanks!
GIC

GIC said:
I found it. It was set for daily.. changed to instant.. and I'm good times.

Thanks!
GIC

Sweet! I deleted your 2nd thread for you, but I edited this one, and added your post from the deleted thread. :D .......:confused: .........;)

Back