HI, UNCLE TED HERE, HOW ARE YA?

Uncle Ted

Bench Warmer
Hello, I am Uncle Ted! I am glad to be here, maybe some of you have heard of me before! I took some time off to check things out as well as checking myself out..LOL! Looking forward to trading/buying/ and/or selling with you.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, GLAD TO MEET YOU RIGO. HOPEFULLY WE CAN DO BUSINESS SOON. DO YOU DEAL ON E-BAY OR ANY OTHER SITES AT ALL?

im more like 'uncle crazy'

welcome aboard, would be helpful if you told a little about your collecting habits...I would call myself a Kyle Boller 'super collector' even though I hate the term, close to 500 autos...then I have a collection of ladies I like, athletes and actresses that I enjoy, find attractive, or have mad respect for their skill/will...so if for some crazy reason you have some of that stuff, im interested in Natalie Coughlin (any certified pack issued autos and assorted relics from 2012 Topps Olympic), Shawn Johnson (autos I don't have), Mckayla Maroney (autos), Nancy Kerrigan (autos I don't have), Gracie Gold (autos), and Ashley Wagner (autos, and relics I don't have)...

I also hoard, I have around 60 2003 SP Authentic Marcus Trufant patches and around 60 2007 Exquisite Jordan Palmer autos...also I have a ton of 2005 and 2006 Exquisite autos...

so I deal in football and women

Welcome to the Zone, @Uncle Ted. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Make sure you check out the box breaks that upcoming and the many other great areas of the site. I can tell you that the best thing about this site are the members. Let everybody know what you are looking for and I am sure that you will get a great response!

Back