I need a huge favor...

I thought you said he wanted 200 not 299 :roflmao::roflmao: Like I said Chris he would be lucky to get 60 for it.. I want to see how long he will keep the price at 299..:pop:

I thought you said he wanted 200 not 299 :roflmao::roflmao: Like I said Chris he would be lucky to get 60 for it.. I want to see how long he will keep the price at 299..:pop:

he did that on purpose. He put a ridiculous BIN on it to field offers. Then he tells me what offers were given. I've bought many cards from him so he really wants me to get this card. I just cannot justify paying 200...shoot I can't justify paying 100!

Yeah.....if Branch still wore a Patsy's uni you might pay that much for it.....but he is in a Hawks uni and Chris only wants to pay a certain price for it and as fellow collectors we are helping him out:D

It doesn't have much to do with what team he is on, as I wouldn't pay much even if he were still on the Pats. The point is he is a fairly well-known player and mirror black 1/1 logos sell very, very well.
And as someone who sells a lot of stuff using the BIN/BO feature, getting a lot of low offers (especially ones in the $9-$30 range) never changes my idea of the value of a card. I had a card up for BIN/BO 3 separate times and the highest offer I got was $375. I put it up for auction and it went for $430.
So no offense, but you're probably just wasting your time...

Back