I'm Buying...

PickyCollector

Bench Warmer
Ok folks down to the last 7. They have to be certified autos. No TTM or IP.

1. Charles Barkley
2. Wilt Chamberlain
3. Jerry Lucas
4. Pete Maravich
5. Kevin McHale
6. George Mikan
7. Scottie Pippen

Dont worry my pockets can handle it. Let me know what you got & how much you want. Scans would be good as well. The lower the serial # the better & if its graded its gotta be at least a 9 with a 10 auto. Prefer 9.5's though.

Thanks!!

Not yet Cincy. But it will be made. My friends mom works at UD & they are working on it, unfortunately I think Topps will beat them to it. I hope UD makes it because I will just have her grab me one. But shhh they dont back door products.

PickyCollector said:
I thought he had a Score Board. Either way no Maravich yet either.

Ure right he did have a scoreboard, Marvavich had a cut signature in this years greats I believe?

PickyCollector said:
Not yet Cincy. But it will be made. My friends mom works at UD & they are working on it, unfortunately I think Topps will beat them to it. I hope UD makes it because I will just have her grab me one. But shhh they dont back door products.

Thats cool, any clue if theyre planning on a Bird/Mchale/parish triple or a Red Auerbach auto?

cincy: Who? Never heard of him.

Celtics: Not sure but I can suggest em for you.

Oh & Tom the GOTG cut is BS. She confirmed it for me. It was a bogus checklist from some Japanese collector who bought up a bunch of cases to sell boxes, in hopes to drive up the price he put the BS checklist out.

PickyCollector said:

Oh & Tom the GOTG cut is BS. She confirmed it for me. It was a bogus checklist from some Japanese collector who bought up a bunch of cases to sell boxes, in hopes to drive up the price he put the BS checklist out.

Yea Id appreciate it if you suggested it, I dont know why nobody hasnt made a Mchale auto yet, and Id love a Bird/Parish/Mchale triple, as well as a Red.

PickyCollector said:

Yea Id appreciate it if you suggested it, I dont know why nobody hasnt made a Mchale auto yet, and Id love a Bird/Parish/Mchale triple, as well as a Red.

Back