I'm too old to be a rookie, but I'm new here!

no10pin

Bench Warmer
I have been selling on eBay for years under this username, but I'm new to the online trading thing. I found this site through a banner over on cardtarget.com. I'm definitely looking forward to trading with you guys, I have opened a lot of stuff over the past 10 years or so, and it's taking over my basement. I will work on a tradelist soon, but if you are looking for anything baseball or football-wise, just drop me a PM. I am interested in vintage stuff, all George Brett stuff, and recent baseball/football rookies. Hope to trade soon!

Jeff

Welcome to the site....you'll be glad you joined the best!

I may have some stuff for you...I'll take a look (I think I have a GU Bat card of Brett)

If you ever have any questions feel free to ask any of the mods.

We're the site that is currently growing at the fastest rate right now! You should use the Ebay button under any username to bid on items. We get some money back from that which leads to prizes for members. Glad to have you here.

Thanks guys, this should be a lot of fun. I have plenty of time to kill at work too....

This will also force me to get organized, which I've needed to do for the past year or 10.

Hope to trade soon!
Jeff

Jeff, welcome, I think you'll have a lot of fun on here, and you'll meet a bunch of great traders. Take a minute to become verified.

What part of Kansas City are you from, I have family in the Shawnee Mission area, that we often come down and visit, also let me know of any good card shows coming up down that way.

Later, Ryan

Thanks...I live up north, not too far from the airport.

Unfortunately, I think good shows around here are a thing of the past. We haven't had a Tri-Star show in forever, and the mall/hotel shows are dying off too.

rynesandbergfan23 said:
Jeff, welcome, I think you'll have a lot of fun on here, and you'll meet a bunch of great traders. Take a minute to become verified.

What part of Kansas City are you from, I have family in the Shawnee Mission area, that we often come down and visit, also let me know of any good card shows coming up down that way.

Later, Ryan

That's too bad, my son is really just getting into collecting, I was telling him about the great shows they had when I was a kid. Now a close show that is great is few and far between.

Yeah, I'm trying to get my stepson into it right now too. I'll let you know if a Tri-Star show is planned. We used to have one every March, but apparently not this year.

Later!
Jeff

rynesandbergfan23 said:
That's too bad, my son is really just getting into collecting, I was telling him about the great shows they had when I was a kid. Now a close show that is great is few and far between.

Back