Just got an email from Donruss/Pannai about my replacment.

Here is the response they just gave me :

Hi Charles,
Return the Chris Wells card and we will start over with the replacement. A couple packs of product will be included with the replacement for the inconvenience. Thank you and we truly apologize.
That's uplifting news. Unless they replace the card with one of the scrubs Jason collects and a couple packs of score.

Well I just checked my status after talking to them on the phone a few days ago and my new replacement card they have shipped to me is:

2006 Playoff Playoffs
Signature Proofs Materials Silver Card #35 (20 / 25)
Larry Fitzgerald

So now basically I am getting a Fitzgerald to replace a Doucett. That is a great deal! Fitzgerald is the best player in the game and Doucett is already hurt again. I feel very good about this one. They are also sending me some packs of cards.

solid replacement, but not a highly collected set...Larry Fitz doesnt have too many autos out there, so definately an upgrade from beanie

solid replacement, but not a highly collected set...Larry Fitz doesnt have too many autos out there, so definately an upgrade from beanie

I agree the set is poor but at least it is Fitz and numbered to 25 which is a big improvement over the Wells replacement and even better then the Doucett redemption that started all of this. It is funny I asked to get wells in elite instead of Prestege and got a Fitz but hey I will take it :)

Back