Looking for Jonathan Stewart

Hey man, I have threads donruss gridiron kings dual jersey and a prestigious picks rc /250. I can use this:

HenneSPxGURCAU599.jpg

ANything else you are looking for?

rogersdad: Sorry, would only trade that for an auto, anything else of mine that you liked?

DavidShep: Could use that one, have the base version though. LMK if you see something for it. Thanks.

Trufance: Like that one, LMK if I have anything you need. I have a Bowman Sterling Auto of Forte, not sure if you saw it or were just saying you were interested in him. Also, have an Olsen auto or two. Thanks.

DavidShep: The Favre is gone or that would have worked, my bucket is a mess when it comes to inserts & RCs anyway. ;) I'd trade you the Green but I would need something else to go with the Stewart RC, you got any other Panthers? Are the Packers in your bucket PC?

APFREEK: I could use those. I love Icons BTW, I bought a box today myself. ;) LMK who you collect and/or if you see something in my bucket. I have a lot that isn't in there too. Thanks.

CHillyDoggy said:
APFREEK: I could use those. I love Icons BTW, I bought a box today myself. ;) LMK who you collect and/or if you see something in my bucket. I have a lot that isn't in there too. Thanks.

looking for ap and sidney rice. ya icons are way sweet

CHillyDoggy said:
rogersdad: Sorry, would only trade that for an auto, anything else of mine that you liked?

DavidShep: Could use that one, have the base version though. LMK if you see something for it. Thanks.

I can also use your emmit smith icons jersey. LMK

Back