Made Target run...opening packs right now...

ahhhhhhh yes i can use the bowens too.................i'll shoot you a list of what I have for you in the morning and we'll see what kind of trade we can hash out.....any other wants besides whats on your list just let me know

So that's it for me, guys. I'm off to bed. I really had fun doing this, so...SCFreaks may be the site I pick when I have my "monster box breaking" event...I have 2 more 08 Topps Chrome blasters, 2 of those 4-pack with a graded rookie and bonus boxes, 2 NPNs (which I think may be baseball..bleh), 3 boxes 2001 Vanguard (already have a guy that has dibbs on most of the stuff), and 1 box 2002 Pacific Exclusive hobby (same guy has dibbs on some of the stuff)...this glorious day of box breaking will take place after finals in mid December

So as far as I know. I need any Packers (3 Favres, Kampan)...I am putting together a rookie lot for you along with the stuff i have from your set needs!

leoliotigpan said:
So that's it for me, guys. I'm off to bed. I really had fun doing this, so...SCFreaks may be the site I pick when I have my "monster box breaking" event...I have 2 more 08 Topps Chrome blasters, 2 of those 4-pack with a graded rookie and bonus boxes, 2 NPNs (which I think may be baseball..bleh), 3 boxes 2001 Vanguard (already have a guy that has dibbs on most of the stuff), and 1 box 2002 Pacific Exclusive hobby (same guy has dibbs on some of the stuff)...this glorious day of box breaking will take place after finals in mid December

i will take any packers, favre, or rashard mendenhall along with my wants on my site from anything u break!

packjetsfan4 said:
i will take any packers, favre, or rashard mendenhall along with my wants on my site from anything u break!

Please make note of my wantlist and pick up some stuff from there in anticipation of the breaks (especially the graded quarterback "true" rookies - no inserts). I'm going to be a bit more tight-fisted on my December box break stuff...meaning, I'm going to want to get stuff from my wantlist specifically if I'm trading. That's why I am/will be giving people the "heads up" before I break...that way, people have time to get stuff for me if they want/need things from the break.

Also for the big box break, even if people "call" certain things, I will be trading the cards to the person who I believe gives me the best deal. After all, I did pay for the boxes and would prefer to trade for things I want. I'm not trying to sound mean or anything, but I do want traders to understand where I'm coming from. :)

leoliotigpan said:
Please make note of my wantlist and pick up some stuff from there in anticipation of the breaks (especially the graded quarterback "true" rookies - no inserts). I'm going to be a bit more tight-fisted on my December box break stuff...meaning, I'm going to want to get stuff from my wantlist specifically if I'm trading. That's why I am/will be giving people the "heads up" before I break...that way, people have time to get stuff for me if they want/need things from the break.

Also for the big box break, even if people "call" certain things, I will be trading the cards to the person who I believe gives me the best deal. After all, I did pay for the boxes and would prefer to trade for things I want. I'm not trying to sound mean or anything, but I do want traders to understand where I'm coming from. :)
understood

Back