Making FREE Banners for new Members!!!

Mike, never got that PM of a Banner idea.

LMK. I might be able to work on it tomorrow after I finish the other.

Thanks
mike

Hi group i am looking for a saku koivu banner can any one help and also a koivu image for the back ofmy page. I would apperiate any help.
Thank's Dwain relly like site

Saku Koivu Banner

Hi group i am looking for a saku koivu banner can any one help and also a koivu image for the back ofmy page. I would apperiate any help.
Thank's Dwain relly like site

Koivunut, I could possibly make a banner for you. I just ask that you have 1 Referral for a FREE Banner. Or I would make one for 1000 Points.

Autonut, it depends on the amount of points you are offering and what type of banner you want. Animated Banners take alot of time so it all depends on what you want.

LMK

Thanks
Mike

Members who have asked for one recently, I will make you a FREE banner. I just ask that you get 1 REFERRAL.

If you would rather give a GU or Auto card or $2.50 Paypal I would still make a Banner for you.

LMK

Thanks
Mike

*If you would like to see the Banners I have made just check my Gallery.

Hello, Im looking for a Chris Paul and Chris Bosh banner, and if you cant combine them, just Paul would be fine. Thanks for any help, im liking this site so far.

Hi Mike
I am new to group well old i guss ld in some way how do you get a refreel from another member i would be more then glad to give you GU or Auto for a sakukoivu banner if possible hope to hear from you soon. Dwin

Back