Making free banners!

Braves, You need to add the banners you've created to your photo bucket. It would make it easier for people to say, I want one like a certain player you've already created. BTW, what program are you using to create these? :)

bojacksoncollector said:
Braves, You need to add the banners you've created to your photo bucket. It would make it easier for people to say, I want one like a certain player you've already created. BTW, what program are you using to create these? :)
I use fireworks...i am so happy too last night i found a way to animate them now i have to read the one page and i will make one...so once i CAN make them i will take animated ones

braves,
could u do a banner that has Luis Gonzalez? I am looking for one that has him D'Backs and Dodgers in the same banner.
Thanx in advance
BAM

biggio.png

LSU.png

thats really cool dude, like that alot. Only thing I would like to see if you can change is instead of on white background,could it be black? Other then that, it's really cool dude, your a stud

BAM1984 said:
braves,
could u do a banner that has Luis Gonzalez? I am looking for one that has him D'Backs and Dodgers in the same banner.
Thanx in advance
BAM
dont know why but i cant find any pics of him..well good ones at least

Back