Basketball MICHAEL JORDAN is now a HALL OF FAMER.... BUT.....is he THE BEST EVER?

IS HE THE BEST EVER??

• YES, DEFINITELY the GREATEST EVER!

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • it's TOO TOUGH TO COMPARE

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • He's GREAT, but NOT #1

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
Without a Doubt. You mention his name anywhere and people know who he is. I bet if there's life in outer space they know who he is!! LOL
Michael Jordan is the NBA, and always will be.

they should just change the logo from this

NBAlogo.gif

TO THIS

nba_jumpman_logo.jpg

I just loved watching him play, what he brought to every game was incredible. The determination and leadership he showed was remarkable. He was clutch, and could dunk like no other. I still like watching old espn classic games with him playing.
He was a classy and great guy on & off the court

well I have to say... he IS/WAS amazing to watch... I watched as many games as I could on WGN and ESPN and locally when he played the Rockets

I never got to see him play as a Bull, but went to a game here in Houston and sat a few rows behind the bench when the Wizards played here in 2001. I was like a little kid man... I was watching MJ and the BULLS since the 1986 playoffs against the Celtics, but I remember when I was 5-6 watching the 1982 NCAA Tourney with my Uncle

I had no clue of course that he would be what he is/was now, but MAN that was the first I remember seeing him play... good times!

bjtheman1 said:
Without a Doubt. You mention his name anywhere and people know who he is. I bet if there's life in outer space they know who he is!! LOL
Michael Jordan is the NBA, and always will be.

Obviously! Does Space Jam ring a bell?;)

Does this even need to be a poll? Any other response is complete nonsense! Of course, opinions are just like ......... ;)

iLikePie said:
He is one of the greatest no doubt but it's hard to say he is #1 for me.

can you name who you think is #1? or just who is "better" than MJ?

I mean there are arguments for a few guys...but in my opinion NO ONE that currently plays... NO ONE

only guys that I can even remotely include from the past are Kareem, Russell, Chamberlain, Robertson.... not really sure who else is even close from the past

Back