My Graphing Thread

Ok guys graphed after the Jets/Devils game last night. Surprisingly did better than last time (by 1). Here's how I did:

Paul Postma 1/1
Chris Thorburn 1/1
Olli Jokinen 2/2
Blake Wheeler 1/1
Ondrej Pavelec 2/2
Byfuglien on 4x6 Cup shot (Had a card next to it too, maybe didn't see it. Oh well, got him 2/2 2 weeks ago)
Nik Antropov 1/1

Off to the Devils:

Peter Harrold on last season and this season's team 8x10s
Adam Henrique 8x10
Stephen Gionta on 2013 team 8x10
Krystofer Barch on 2013 team 8x10 and card
Tom Kostopoulos on 2013 team 8x10 (This guy's new. Talked with some women about him when he started signing. Asked them what his name was again because I easily could've accidentally called him Jesse...:LOL:)

IMG01858_zpsc131b44f.jpg

IMG01860_zps50433d01.jpg

IMG01859_zpsd3e041fb.jpg

IMG01861_zps4878aeff.jpg

IMG01863_zps0d24fde4.jpg

Asked Henrique to put Game 7 OT winner, that's the shot when he scored the GW goal last season in the Conf finals to advance to the Cup. Love it. Couldn't get Evander Kane, if I was in a better spot earlier I could've. Considered printing a pic for him since I still haven't been able to get an image I like for the blank I got signed last time. Missed Zach Bogosian, Al Montoya and Kyle Wellwood. Maybe Jim Slater too. For this week, trying to do Hornets tomorrow. Supposed to rain tomorrow so we'll see. Saturday might do Devils/Canadiens and the Atlanta Hawks are in the city Sunday so that's a possibility. Thanks for reading.

Ended up graphing the Devils/Rangers last night. Kinda sucked.

Derek Stepan 1/2
Taylor Pyatt 1/1
Brad Richards 1/2
Anton Stralman 1/1

Devils:

Added Andrei Loktionov to this season's 8x10
Krys Barch 1/1

IMG01865_zps7eb15b7c.jpg

IMG01866_zps6005110e.jpg

Loktionov is #21, next to Henrique. Didn't see all the Rangers, some went out the other way. Missed Ryan McDonagh. Roman Hamrlik didn't sign. Gaborik and Lundqvist didn't sign for me. Absolutely should've had Lundqvist! Saturday I might do the Raptors and then the Panthers/Devils postgame. Also Sunday the Capitals are in the city so who knows. Thanks for reading. And Happy March Madness!

Hey guys, it's a little bit of an autograph day for me today. I did the Toronto Raptors in the city before, did pretty well. Missed a couple but got my photos done. Soon I'll doing the Panthers/Devils postgame. Currently I'm looking for Panther images of Brian Campbell again, been unsuccessful. Curious how many people will actually be there for this injury-plagued team. Wish me luck.

Hey guys, it's a little bit of an autograph day for me today. I did the Toronto Raptors in the city before, did pretty well. Missed a couple but got my photos done. Soon I'll doing the Panthers/Devils postgame. Currently I'm looking for Panther images of Brian Campbell again, been unsuccessful. Curious how many people will actually be there for this injury-plagued team. Wish me luck.

Good luck! I'll be on the lookout for scans of your success. ;)

Ok here was my day. First went for the Raptors. I was a little worried at first. Turns out a train was under construction and the last stop would be numerous stops before mine. Luckily the other train I could take was in that station. I was early enough so I was ok. Over 10 people there.

Terrence Ross 8x10 (Didn't put 2013 Slam Dunk Champ like I was hoping)
DeMar DeRozan 8x10
Jonas Valanciunas 4x6
Asst coach Johnny Davis 2/2
Sebastian Telfair 1/2
Linas Kleiza 1/2 (Funny story)
Kyle Lowry 1/2
Coach Dwane Casey 1/1
Landry Fields 1/1
Amir Johnson 2/2

IMG01868_zps5a5d3426.jpg

IMG01869_zps00e0efb2.jpg

IMG01870_zps894cb2c9.jpg

IMG01871_zps8361a595.jpg

Rudy Gay and Andrea Bargnani didn't travel. Alan Anderson barely caught one of the buses so he couldn't sign unfortunately, was looking forward to getting to him. I asked him about the Michigan State game (his school) and told me they won no problem. Mickael Pietrus and Aaron Gray didn't sign. When Kleiza first came out, he said that the line was too long. Then he got off the bus, signed for a kid, signed for me and then went off somewhere. Later when he boarded the bus and people tried again, he said "My signature isn't worth shit." Everyone was dying. At least I finally got him lol.
I eventually got home and had a couple hours until part 2 of the day. Florida Panthers/Devils postgame. I predicted there would be the fewest people I've ever seen, no more than 20. Close, a little over.

Scott Clemmensen 1/1
Jacob Markstrom 2/2
Jack Skille 1/1
Jonathan Huberdeau 4x6
Brian Campbell 8x10

IMG01872_zps1a9f9c59.jpg

IMG01873_zps310f6883.jpg

IMG01874_zps7a855c4b.jpg

It's not a good time to do them, a lot of the better known players are on IR. I was also looking forward to maybe getting Alex Kovalev and turns out he retired a few days ago...lol. Hasn't been with the team the past month anyway. Only player I know I missed was Peter Mueller, that was it...Didn't recognize any of the coaches, would've liked a pic with some of the Panthers from the early days. Definitely would've recognized Bill Lindsay. Didn't see Craig Ramsay either. Went over to the Devils side and got nothing this time. I'm glad I got Huberdeau and Campbell at least. Up next for me, looking to do Grizzlies on Weds and the Bobcats Friday. Thanks for reading as always.

You got all of these in 1 day? That's a pretty dang successful day, for sure! Pretty cool that these guys will talk with you, even if just to say "my signature isn't worth shit". :LOL:

Most of the time when they show the Cowboys signing after practice and stuff it looks like they're just signing and trying to get out of there as quick as possible. I guess that's not the case, though. Cool to know.

Yeah it's not always the case. Some guys will always want to rush out, or at least make it look that way. I like to try to engage with the players somewhat, not just be silent and get the auto. And yeah, what Kleiza said is the quote of the year lol. Never heard that one.

Hey guys. Leaving soon, going after the Grizzlies in the city. Maybe I can finally get Tayshaun Prince....Wish me luck. Also might see Donald Trump after Letterman, we'll have to see.

Good luck on Prince, and even more so with Trump. That's an auto I wouldn't mind getting. Trump cracks me up, especially when he's talking politics. Haha!

Lol just seeing his hair alone can crack me up. I liked it when Conan O'Brien imitated him. Well let me start off by saying I had no chance of getting over there in time for after Letterman. But I had a very good session with the Grizz. Only like 6 people there, mostly kids.

Asst coach Henry Bibby 2/2
Marc Gasol 2/2 (Wasn't sure if he'd travel)
Ed Davis on UNC 8x10 and card (Signed 8x10 sideways, didn't really hold it for him right)
Quincy Pondexter 2/2
Mike Conley 2/2
Austin Daye 1/1
Tayshaun Prince 8x10 (Did like a double-take and then came over)
Tony Allen 1/2
Jerryd Bayless 1/2 (Barely)
Broadcaster Brevin Knight 2/2 (Very nice guy)
Coach Lionel Hollins 1/1
Zach Randolph 8x10

IMG01875-20130327-2026_zps94a6a5dd.jpg

IMG01877_zps0c258fac.jpg

IMG01878_zps243aaf48.jpg

IMG01879_zpse510b26b.jpg

When Zach was signing, near the end he grabbed one of the kid's sharpies, signed my photo instead and boarded the bus. Just would've liked him to have used my bolder one but at least I got him. I thought with the crowd today, there was a chance Tayshaun would sign. Jon Leuer said he'd sign when he comes back but he didn't. It's funny that he's been tough to get lol. Mike Conley was signing when Dexter Pittman and Darrell Arthur came out unfortunately. I needed Arthur on a tri-card. But overall, a very good day. Friday I could be doing the Bobcats with my friend. Thanks for reading.

Thanks alot Frankin.

Did the Bobcats today, did great despite not having stuff for like 5 players. I was running late but I was fine. It was only my friend and I there.

Coach Mike Dunlap 1/1
Tyrus Thomas 1/2
Asst coach Brian Winters 3/3 (Used to be on another team and never traveled so nice to finally get him)
Kidd-Gilchrist 8x10
Byron Mullens 1/1
Kemba 4x6
Reggie Williams 1/1
Gerald Henderson 4x6
Ben Gordon on blank 4x6
Scout Chris Whitney 2/2
Ramon Sessions 2/2
DeSagana Diop 1/1

IMG01883_zps80924478.jpg

IMG01884_zpsde832405.jpg

IMG01885_zps92354426.jpg

IMG01886_zps81efc0e4.jpg

IMG01887_zps6a0b142f.jpg

Everybody signed. Fortunate to get Gordon like this, he's the one guy I'd guess wouldn't sign. Talked to Stephen Silas for a minute about his dad and how I was never able to get him last time I saw him lol. He also talked to me a little about the Charlotte Hornets. Very nice guy. Appears Brendan Haywood didn't travel and also didn't see Dell Curry. :( Have to see what I do next week. Could do some basketball, some hockey, baseball starting up too. Thanks for reading.

Ended up doing the Islanders/Devils postgame. Did well, and got someone I never expected I'd get. For the Islanders I had a 40th anniversary 8x10 from last year but I never got around to getting it signed.

Eric Boulton on 11/12 Devils 8x10
Frans Nielsen on 11/12 piece (I also tried getting him on a card at the end but I was not ready and he waited like 5 secs before he left lol oh well)
Okposo on 11/12 piece and card
Casey Cizikas on 11/12 piece
Mark Streit on 11/12 piece and card
Travis Hamonic on 11/12 piece
Josh Bailey on 11/12 piece and card
Matt Martin on 11/12 piece

Definitely missed a couple of guys.

On to Devils side:

Only person I missed I needed was Zubrus. But one person signed that shocked me.

Patrik Elias on 11/12 Devils piece. Went back to get him on a card. Will probably never see him sign again, who knows?

IMG01890_zps616e7157.jpg

IMG01891_zps1ac6ccdc.jpg

IMG01893_zps4434f51b.jpg

Boulton is in the circle and Elias is in black. As for what's next, I found out Padres and Red Sox are at the same place so I might go tomorrow. Friday I could do the Marlins and then the Bucks. Saturday night might do the Maple Leafs. Good mix of stuff. Thanks for reading.

Back