Need your guys help to get a Maroney off of Ebay I need!!!

dillon46

Maroney's #1 Fan
Hey folks, i know this may be a fleeting effort but ill try because its Maroney.

This is one card i really need for my Maroney set....it dogged me for months now and cant figure out why yet.....

eBay: 2006 Playoff Absolute Laurence Maroney Auto/Ball/Jsy 50 (item 290095825593 end time Mar-23-07 16:37:58 PDT)

The last one ended at 187........this one is likely to be 150ish because the patch variaiton isnt as nice.....

Im looking to sell some stuff to help me pay for this (PC included). Take a look around. Keep in mind im not desperate for this so this isnt a fire-sale so no silly offers for things.....a couple high-ends i may not sell but most would consider for a fair offer.....have many autos, game used and nice RCs id sell to help me pay for this....

So please I hope to get some resonses and make a couple of sales, if you can help me out id be indebted to you...thanks lmk

Guys still looking to sell a couple things......take a look....i might not be after the Maroney now but i am intersested in making a little money

id buy some vernon davis stuff, also like some high end things that i would trade for. please check my bucket, if theres nothing you like please pm prices on vernon premeire and spa

thanks

I could possibly buy the Classics and Gridiron kellen Clemens from you..
Can you give me a price on each, and also 1 combined.

Thanks

Back