New Stuff Auto's Patchs Lebron Black Ref N More

bballbayz said:
$35 for both (dual has channing frye on the back), I could throw in this for another $10...

DioguVarious.jpg

plus a few jersey cards of him too

open to negotiations

How much individualy?

Dual auto=

Portraits auto=

Auto lot + base=

lmk thanks

bballbayz said:
I could throw in the spx Luther Head, but not the ultimate too. We can save that for the Williams.. thank you but no need to throw in the McGrady Jersey, but feel free to throw the rc in : )... and look at my bucket and tell me what you want for the Williams...

kutzy - i like that sixers triple a lottt, and the dee brown gold sweet shot auto, theres a few deals pending before you on the head spa patch auto but wat are you lookin to get out of that triple? I can throw in some paypal also

Paid $110 for the sixers triple. I just bought a gold #/5 so I can move one of my #/15 autos. Would need a pretty close match to what I paid.

seahawkz - didn't see anything i needed at the moment, i liked the alexander johnson bowman chrome though

calvin - looking for 30 on the jack, but it's negotiable

Ok, do you have any Zach Randolph cards? If not this is what I liked from your bucket:

Barbosa auto
Larry Hughes auto
Wade Elevation dual jersey /25

lmk if we can do something. Thanks!

check my bucket for the jarret jack exquisite auto patch, jr smith/cp3 trilogy dual auto (is it pauls rc year?), kevin martin spx auto, luther head spa auto patch, hinrich finest auto, mcgrady/head trilogy dual auto (is it heads rc year?), jarret jack spa auto patch, hakim warrick spa auto patch, cp3 spa atuo patch, granger spa atuo patch, felton spa auto patch. thanks and let me know.

Back