New to Sports Card Freaks

islandsportscards

Bench Warmer
My name is Tom and I just decided to sign up for the forums the other day. I've been reading through a bunch a forums recently and finally decided to sign up and start posting and maybe add some of my collection to these boards. I'm from Hawaii but currently at college in Eugene, OR. Hawaii is unique in the sports card world since there are no pro teams, you pick who you want and change as often as you'd like, never have to stick with a losing team. The junk thing was I never had a team to truly follow and be passionate about til arriving in Oregon and witnessing some Blazer and Duck games.

I've recently decided to focus on my player collections rather then box breaks after viewing some of the amazing stuff here on the forums. I've decided to really focus on adding to my collection of my favorite Oregon Duck player Jonathan Stewart. I hope one day to get as close to 100% of J. Stews cards aside from the 1/1's though this is a definitely going to be a tough task. Teams I also collect are Trailblazers, Ducks, and Angels.

I'm looking forward to trading and becoming a part of the community here at Sports Card Freaks.

- Tom

:woo: GotGibson? beat you to it.

Welcome Tom to the Freaks. I won't hold it against u for being a Oregon Ducks fan (I am OSU Beavers)! I have a few Jonathan Stewart's in my bucket if u wnat to look! Welcome again!

Back