New to the site, but no to trading!!!

Jamesngin

Bench Warmer
Hey everyone!!! My name is James and I am coming from The Bench where I am a HOF Member. 250+ trades and no problems. I am mainly a set builder and a Johnny Bench collector. I collect 2002, 2005+ Finest Refractors, 2005 Donruss Elite with SP's and Autos, 2003 Donruss Elite with numbered RC's and 2005 Zenith (Z-Silvers, Museum Collection and most of the insert sets). I also have been trying to complete 1999 Skybox Premium with Sp's and need most of the SP's. I have a ton of inserts and base to trade. I have a short supply of gued as i am not a gued collector unless its Johnny Bench.

This place looks like a fun place to be and a chance to build my Johnny Bench collection and add to the online trading friends!!!!

Welcome aboard! We are always glad to see new members here at SCF. I suggest applying for our verified trader program located on the left of your screen.

James welcome to the site. I am currently working on new developements that should help with your trading on this site. If you get any questions please let me know.

Back