Nice Roethlisberger in -

scatcat

#1 Emmitt Smith Collector
Looking for a one for one trade. Maybe 2 cards. Just leave me tradeable tradelists.

BenRPTT.jpg

Hey Marc.

Unfortunatly, no not real interested in the A.J. mainly. The Stovall is nice but I just purchased a lot on ebay and have a couple topps photoshoots coming. I am sure it wont be going anywhere real quick as I put a chunk of money into it and was hoping to draw some stuff out with it or just keep it for the ole pc collection (which I use for a quick buck if hurting for cash lol). Keep me in mind though as I stated, probably be here for a long while.

Don

No problemo Don. Had to give it a shot. ;) Talk to you later.

Marc

Unfortunatly, no not real interested in the A.J. mainly. The Stovall is nice but I just purchased a lot on ebay and have a couple topps photoshoots coming. I am sure it wont be going anywhere real quick as I put a chunk of money into it and was hoping to draw some stuff out with it or just keep it for the ole pc collection (which I use for a quick buck if hurting for cash lol). Keep me in mind though as I stated, probably be here for a long while.

Don[/QUOTE]

cincy - sorry didnt see anything for the Roeth.

Philly - send me a link to your bucket. ;)

Marc - Will get with you if find something of any of them steelers in that stovall range. I will keep out a keen eye for ya. Just autos and game used on Hof'r or current guys also? LMk

Hey Don,

Auto's of HOF'ers or Roethlisberger, no game used. Thanks bud.............. ;)

scatcat said:
cincy - sorry didnt see anything for the Roeth.

Philly - send me a link to your bucket. ;)

Marc - Will get with you if find something of any of them steelers in that stovall range. I will keep out a keen eye for ya. Just autos and game used on Hof'r or current guys also? LMk

LMAO> You think I just feel off the turnip truck?? Honestly! :mad:

paintballbando00 said:
Ill give you my nice Albert Pujiols Patch card (there is a picture of it somewhere on this site...)

for

the roeth auto and $80

paintballbando00 said:
Ill give you my nice Albert Pujiols Patch card (there is a picture of it somewhere on this site...)

for

the roeth auto and $80

lmao as it as already been stated on your post you wont get more then 70 on the pujols anyways....unless they win the World Series

Back