Now that the actual NFL releases are coming out...

Poopy Pants

Bench Warmer
Who are you buying? Are you super collecting? If not, what will you buy of the player/s? I will be buying Travis Beckum. However, if he attends the photo shoot, Im just going to buy some of his top cards. If he doesnt go to the shoot, I will try and buy everything of him. It all depends. I dont plan on spending as much on him as I did Calhoun, but being a TE and if he doesnt go to the premiere, it should be easier.

James Davis mainly

But I am just going to focus on Clemson unis and good rooks (Contenders, SPA, NT, and Exquisite).

I am not sure about the other Clemson guys since defensive players do not get too many cards. Though Aaron Kelly and Cullen Harper may be those UFAs that get into way too many sets

Vontae Davis, but I'm only going to focus on cards of him in an Illini uniform and then his key base rookie cards (i.e. SPA, Contenders, etc.)

Glenn Coffee, Andre Smith, John Parker Willson, and Rashad Johnson. Will not supercollect, will definitely get top true RCs of all of them.

Beckum is my guy. I haven't collected anybody since the 06 draft, and he's the one Badger from this draft that I think has a chance to be a star.

DJ Moore

I will probably only grab stuff of him in his Vandy uniform or some of the nice stuff that comes out near the end of the year.

You gave me a good price on the white hot OD, so I'll go easy on you. ;)

Didnt I sell it to you for what I bought it for? If not, then it was just 10 or 15 bucks more. The most I spent on a single Calhoun was 450. Ouch! I look forward to collecting someone a bit cheaper.

Back