Now that the actual NFL releases are coming out...

Is he ever healthy?

Since he did tear his ACL, I doubt that he will be 100% this year.

Rotoworld says he is right no track healing wise, but believe he is on the bubble for making the roster this year. If anything, they might put him on the PS or IR.

Rotoworld says he is right no track healing wise, but believe he is on the bubble for making the roster this year. If anything, they might put him on the PS or IR.

IR would make more sense. It is disappointing since he looked so good in Preseason last year.

Not sure was gonna go after rhett bomar then kinda like meh. Was thinking Patrick turner being a dolphin might still get more of his stuff but right now not much.
THinking of going after brain hartline as he seems like he could be a sleeper. No promisies on anyone as no huge favorite drafted by the dolphins. I do like Sean Smith if he gets cards i'll probly get him :cheers:

like mike ill still be going after my 'old' player, dont think he will end up in many if any sets, i got very few of his 08 things, maybe 3 plates and a few base, 0 autos...

and yeah, how could you forget dawgnsuds?

There are some crazy Browns fans. But you should only experience some problems with the rare stuff. You should be able to pick up everything, say above /25, pretty readily.

like mike ill still be going after my 'old' player, dont think he will end up in many if any sets, i got very few of his 08 things, maybe 3 plates and a few base, 0 autos...

and yeah, how could you forget dawgnsuds?

why would i know about him? ive never bought anything of a Browns player...

Back