Official Cut Day Thread....

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers released 20 players to reach the NFL-mandated limit of 53 players.

The players that were released are as follows: DE Charles Bennett, G Phil Bogle, DT Chris Bradwell, DE Patrick Chukwurah, WR Brian Clark, T Chris Clark, RB Kenneth Darby, G Chris Denman, TE Daniel Fells, CB Marcus Hamilton, CB Darrell Hunter, G Brian Johnson, WR Chad Lucas, DT Dre Moore, LB Ryan Nece, T Dennis Roland, QB Chris Simms, RB Clifton Smith, WR Micheal Spurlock and FB Carl Stewart.

Additionally, the team placed WR Cortez Hankton on Injured Reserve and released CB Sammy Davis from the Injured Reserve list.

wow alot of good players got cut. Like Muia (or whatever) FB from Miami he is pretty good kinda surprised to see him get cut. Also surprised to see Ricky Williams get a extension today. Simms should find work somewhere pretty easily I think...he would make a great back up.

Thomas Clayton looked good against the bears, but i think everyone will...

Darrell Hackney :shock: completed over 60% of his passes in the preseason

Brooks Bollinger (wisconsin dude) cut by Minnesota

Mike Hass, Michael Okwo, and Dan Bazain cut from Bears

Jerome McDougle cut from Philly...

i didnt see Crap Thorpe being cut anywhere, and yeah Boller will either go PUP or IR depending on how bad the tear is...

Willie Anderson and Rudi Johnson :cry:

Evan Mathis :scratch:

Brett Basanez :(

Atleast Stuckey made it

Last edited by a moderator:
Back