Official Secret Santa Sign-Up Thread

northcutt_fan

Week old post bumping extraordinaire
Who's in ?

$30 eBay value will be the minimum here. If you want to do more, you're more than welcome to. We WILL NOT go by the "Beckett Book Value" though. Please keep this in mind if you want to sign up for the TCG Secret Santa.

If you want it, post and post several wants, in order of importance to your collecting ways. This will give the person who draws your name a chance to get something for you (like let's say you collect only AP auto's and Kyle Boller ... :shifty:. This way you could get a nice stash of Boller, because there are no AP auto's under $30 eBay value, unless you count the '02 pick). Also, we will use DC :salut: to ensure all packages are tracked.

Be specific in what you would like in return. If you happen to get Lumm0x, please keep in mind he's in Canada and it'll take longer to get to him. Or if scotsman (Paul) signs up, same there, since he's across the pond in England.

I will pull names out of my Northwestern flex fit cap. I would like to be able to do that by this Monday, if possible. That gives everyone 5 days to decide if they want in or not.

Take care,

- Amish

Participants:

1. pgwtamu - Marion Barber
2. seahawks4ever - Seahawks in general (Aaron Curry / Deon Butler)
3. ernieren - New England Patriots, Zach Miller or Tampa Bay Bucs
4. deimos - Current Carolina Panthers, including Delhomme :shock:
5. bambasa73sb34 - Demeco Ryans, Glen Coffee & Alabama alumni. Then, DJ Hall
6. busyb85 - Chad Johnson, Earl Bennett, DJ Moore, Jay Cutler, Chris Johnson (Titans), Kenny Britt, Jared Cook.
7. Gasden86 - Dolphins, PSU (college uni), Greg Camarillo,Chad Henne, John Beck, Ronnie Brown, Michael robinson, Lavar arrington... any Dolphins there after.
8. sffanmike25 - 49ers & former University of Arizona Wildcats
9. andy - Purdue grads or Cincinnati Bengals
10. lumm0x - Saints rookies or Jeff Carter (NHL)
11. bagwellcentral - Maurice Stovall (Primary), Bucs Patches/Autos, Bagwell Patches/Autos
12. A7X - current or retired Steelers and Denver Nuggets
13. northcutt_fan - Josh Johnson (Florida Marlins), Northcutt, Andre Brown, Guidugli, Mike Sims-Walker or James Hardy
14. KennyBoy5150 - Raiders & Bo Jackson

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm in
Favs are.
Dolphins, PSU (college uni)
Players:
Greg Camarillo,Chad Henne, John Beck, Ronnie Brown, Michael robinson, Lavar arrington... any dolphins thier after.

Back