Football ok here is game live michigan vs ohio

dude what horrible call? The one on the punt?

When you dont give the center the chance to stand up to block, then its a PF.

Your stupid if you think that was a bad call. The center didnt even have his head up yet.

It wasn't rigged, it was one hell of a game. Michigan would have won anywhere else, but to put 39 points at OSU, thats something to be happy about.

Rematch should happen for sure. No other team will play OSU better then michigan.

joshsmith said:
dude what horrible call? The one on the punt?

When you dont give the center the chance to stand up to block, then its a PF.

Your stupid if you think that was a bad call. The center didnt even have his head up yet.

It wasn't rigged, it was one hell of a game. Michigan would have won anywhere else, but to put 39 points at OSU, thats something to be happy about.

Rematch should happen for sure. No other team will play OSU better then michigan.

i agree with you but dont think they will make it to the champioship game. I think the people running the bcs will belive they couldnt win it then they wont win it now and will give a team like florida or texas the chance but texas already lost to them also.

texas is out of it. They have 2 loses.

Everyone knows the team with the best chance of winning is michigan.

Look they lost by 3, and put up 39 points at OSU. By far a different outcome if it was at a different venue.

The one on the punt was bull. He never attemted to put his head up. He was almost fully vertical but didnt lift his head. Also take away those three TO by the Buckeyes and this game wouldnt even have been close.

lol take away those 3 big plays and you guys would have lost.

give me a break.

That was a legit call on the punt. He was on the way up, and was pushed back down.

You guys won and you still have to btch about something. lol pathetic.

Better hope you guys don't get michigan on a neutral site. You wont have the 12th man. We put up 39 points at your place. Differnt game I will promise you.

Everyone knows that michigan has the best shot at beating OSU, but I think they are going to give the shot to USC. Which will be bogus.

It wasnt the 12 man as much as you guys couldnt stop the run. 2 runs for oer 50 yards. Best run D in the country? Huh, chokesters is what they are. Choke,Choke. Bye Bye Lloyd Carr btter find another job.

I guess we choked as bad as lebron did in game 7 last year.

lol great stuff.

Dude that game yesterday was as good as it gets. OSU doesnt want michigan again Ill bet on that. Michigan is praying for USC to lose to notre dame.

It doesnt matter where or whom we play. We proved we are the dominant team in CFB. Also after we where up t we got away from the 3 and 4 WR sets that we scored most of our points on. We did that so we didnt blow yall out. I do have to admit that Mike Hart was tremendous running the ball, but Chad Henne is horrible. If he makes the NFL I will go crazy. He has no talent at all. Also you got my $20 there buddy.

ill give ya your 20 when I get around to it.

I think its hilarious that you give them 0 credit.

Also after we where up t we got away from the 3 and 4 WR sets that we scored most of our points on. We did that so we didnt blow yall out.

Are you stupid? Or are you doing drugs. I dont think you know what your talking about.

I mean you guys gave up 39 points. Your saying OSU sabatoged (sp) their offense to keep the game close?

wow. That is the most amazing thing I have ever heard.

I didnt say we sabotaged it. Im saying Tressel went to shut down mode and went to running the ball and trying to run out the clock. Also are you blind. I said Hart ran the ball very well, but Chad Henne cost yall the game. He is so overrated its unbeliveable. Also Lloyd Carr isnt in Tressel league get a better coach and QB and yall will be headed in the right direction.

how did henne cost us the game?

I see 0 turnovers
276 yards and 2 TD's.

Not to mention controlling his OFFENSE when he can't hear, and leading his offense to 39 points. There isn't another QB in the nation that could have had the game henne had yesterday.

Troy smith what fumbled and threw an interception.

He isn't the best QB, but def top 10 in the nation.

What cost us the game was giving up the big plays.

Back