Football ok here is game live michigan vs ohio

Did anyone else other then me notice that on the play where wells had the big running td Michigans safety had a good shot at him and the referee got in his way and Wells scored? I dont like either team but he doesnt score that td if the ref isnt their and if michigan stopped them then the end score woulda been michigan wins by 4.

Yeah he put up decent numbers but if he hits Manningham early in the game all the momentum is with yall. And it looke to me as if Michael Hart led them to 39 points.

And if ther ref did get in the way during Wells run well so bve it. The refs are part of play. And honestly they should have had him behind the line of scrimmage.

WildThing17 said:
Yeah he put up decent numbers but if he hits Manningham early in the game all the momentum is with yall. And it looke to me as if Michael Hart led them to 39 points.

And if ther ref did get in the way during Wells run well so bve it. The refs are part of play. And honestly they should have had him behind the line of scrimmage.
But one mistake on where the ref is might have killed one teams national championship hopes.

True but still all the players on the field no the refs are in play so they should have chose a better angle at the runner. So really it is the safetys fault for not using his head.

And about Troy Smiths TO's. The Int was a tipped pass. Not his fault and 2 horrible snap one a foot over his head and the other rolled half way to him. None of those where his fault.

J.R. Smith Collector said:
On the TO, he was extrememly pressured, should have thrown it away, but made the mistake to throw it and it was tipped.

I see that but his own guy got his hands on it so it should have been caught.

J.R. Smith Collector said:
so then whenever someone can touch the ball means it should be caught?
yeah i agree with you. Mike Hart had a better game then anyone. He should be the heisman winner not Troy Tmith.

Back