PC or ebay.... help me decide

DavidShep

Bench Warmer
so i just pulled this and didnt know what i wanted to do with it yet... PC or ebay... someone said that they havebeen going on ebay from $20 - $40

SS852738.jpg

Not bashing you or your card, but whoever is spending $40 on a base card needs to be slapped around a bit. It can't be that SP'd I wouldn't think.

bjtheman1 said:
If he's your main player collector then I wouldn't sell it.

Agreed. If Favre is your main PC, I wouldn't do it. Unless you think you can sell it for a lot now and buy it cheaper later.

The prices for this card are unreal. The cheapest sold for $31.00 and the highest sold for $93.00. very crazy for a base card. TK

like others said if you collect him keep it..if i collected him id keep it , i collect for the enjoyment and fun of it. I have no interest in selling, that and it would be nice to have some cool stuff for my kids. if it was worth 10 bucks or a 1000 id keep it.if you collect to make money then do it if you collect for the joy then keep it.

alright i have made my decision... even though this card is selling quite nicely, i think i would rather keep mine then sell it than HOPE to to try and out bid on it later.... and plus i know mine is MNT/NMNT.... wish it was autoed then i would deff get it graded...

Back