Playoff buyers are out in full force

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
a couple weeks ago eBay did free listings and i sold around 10% of what i had listed, so when they did another round of free listings last week i was hoping to sell 5% of listings since most would be 'reruns' but im closing in on 10% again :shock:

lots of stuff that wouldnt normally move...older 'scrub' autos and SPA of Giants, 49ers, and Patriots...

and the guys i usually sell to already bought all my stock that they need, so its 'new' people in the market...

really happy the 49ers won since i had some 'ok' stuff, my VD Exquisite that has gone unsold for probably 6 listings with a $79.99 start got the BIN of $109.99 hit, Dashon Goldson SPAs selling for double what they have been doing...

need to find some decent lots to restock, but everything has been selling for more than what im willing to shell out...hopefully some good SPA RC lots hit the market between now and camp...i had a full monster of RCs at one point, now im under 4 rows, which doesnt sound like much, but considering how many ive bought since the box was initially full (they are in toploaders so the box maxed out around 1300 :shock: )

so if you are looking to try to move stuff there are buyers for playoff teams :salut: hopefully you get free listings so you can save on fees, and once everyone pays for this batch ill start making another round of listings for the next penny or free day :dance:

I put up a few last night starting @ .99, best so far is a Eli that went to over 200 in 24hrs, others not so much. i did a bunch of the freebies last week also, so far a few bites mostly hockey stuff

I did just over 1400 last week :D better than I did on my real job :(

Been digging around for some SB plays, found this -

what's just below too much on a BIN? #'d 22/50

DSCN0193.jpg

honestly i think like $49.95 open, $74.95 BIN might get some action...not sure how deep you are into it, but i think thats about current market on something like that...

Back